Rick and Morty: The delicious taste of ice cream Rick and Morty: The delicious taste of ice cream

Animation: Very nicely made, but copying another one's style 3.5/5.

Sound 4/5 - Nothing special, but almost perfect voice play.

the script is the reason for writing this review: 4.5/5
I've wanted to give it 2.5/5 since started watching it, because first 2/3 of the movie was basically Rick and Morty repeating same thing over and over. But the twist made me realise that it was intended that way, so that it stays true to the real Rick and Morty, which is clearly depicted in the rest 1/3 of the movie.

All in all, I'd give it 4.25/5.
P.S.
You might consider changing playing Rick voice a little. Everything seems fine except that Rick talks faster, there are almost no pauses between his sentences - normally he talks like he already has SO much to say that he tries to squizz it in the shortest time possible. That, and the fact he kinda hates explaining things to stupid people. The longest pauses he is doing is when he nervously looks for the right word, or belch :D

Rey Rey

I kind of understand where the story was going and what's the moral, but I'd REALLY like to understand what the whole story was, including why the grumpy king did all those horrible things

Graphics are very nice, pretty original animation and style. Could turn it into great parody of historical events - a series just from you, for at least 3 episodes.

P.S.
Re-upload with Eng subs too.

mr. list watches a movie mr. list watches a movie

The "movie" is pretty much the dictionairy definition of an asshole. Flabby characters in a cinema.

Kurm Frog Teach ABC Kurm Frog Teach ABC

Great animation and fluffy design, everybody knows the origin of this, yet all love it.
Good sounds, playful, matching to a kids show or a game.

The game itself is pretty strange and the controls are making one wonder how to work this thing.

I gave it it minus 1 points because of the intentional spelling mistakes.
It's enough for me to deal with people in job that can't or won't learn to use proper English most of the time.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

+ for animation in movies and most sound effect, simple yet expressive for collab.

- minus for some people attaching ear piercing sound effects, bad for speakers and my ears.

The Exam The Exam

I didn't click on anything, got A+... in the end it said I have A+ in "Worst Grades"... I don't understand T_T

Status Quo Status Quo

Can't even begin to describe the concept behind this:

1. Feels like when's he is looking through the mirror, he is actually looking at me. Or is it just that he reflects the emptiness that an average man feels, that imperfection which keeps him uncomfortable, tired and unable to move further in his life, even limiting his dreams. What is he missing... what will happen when he is whole again? Will he settle for a normal life or follow the yellow brick road of destiny?

2. Fencing prodigy, been long in the study of his art to the point the ritual turned into a boring routine. Yet he decides to tackle his dead ambition, spending all he can for it, although people he look up to keep bringing up that he is missing... something? They don't tell him and he cannot progress his art further without it. However, involuntarily, help comes with the aid of someone whom he never met before. But that knowledge will change more than he asks for.

I'd like to praise artist for His skills that He put into this painting/drawing, but I'm afraid my expertise allows me only speculate on the level of dreams and fables for this one. I'll just try and say that I enjoy the scenery being basked in the lights of the morning and Your protagonist's "tired of this life/day already" face.

beastkid7 responds:

I'm glad I'm getting the point across, and greatfull that you enjoyed it. Thank you for the kind words!

I think a large part of the pleasure I derive from my art is having people speculate. Like in a book were things aren't clearly defined. You have to use your own imagination to fill it in. But the author points you in the right direction.

Pikachu, I Choose You! Pikachu, I Choose You!

What you see is what you... become?

The picture is kind of nice, grotesque...

If the title words are bein spoken by the "person" in the picture, we can clearly see a jest paroding all pokemon players, connected by the idea that most pokemon players might be believed to be fat, ugly and childish (despite being adult, which might be suggested by the "body hair" in shape of small spots)

all in all, nice submission.