Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 2 Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 2

Based on first 3 episodes of this series:

Quite a nice piece there. Animation drawn-like gaveit a bit of what children would draw, but seing it animate one does see the difference. Maybe some more inking on the outline, but that's just my opinion.

The sound needs a bit of work on. Demon lady/door was almost inaudible most of the time, which then, when I automatically try to increase volume, is contrasted how some of the sounds become deafening. I understand that you have tried to get mysterious effect of the voice, but one would require some other approach, since I could not hear her say most of the lines. Definately needs more "natural" sound effects (magma splash sounds, traps sounds, heavy machinery)

All in all I like the idea of "overly lucky" wizard apprentice, so I'll keep watching.

Wikileaks - All the Things Wikileaks - All the Things

Very nice synchronisation between music and songs and the animation.

Animation was fluid enough, but the most important factor was how everybody was portraited.
Putting aside that this is a good animation, I can't shake a feeling that over half of the people shown in the flash were put as "victims". They were not victims. The 1st guy was kind of cheating on a girl. The politician was promising things he cannot deliver. Guy letting poop on the walkway, delivery man kicking his delivery, these all need to be countered.

Because yeah, "oh, those things happen ALL the time", but personally, fck all those people who act as those things are "normal", just because they happen often its NOT normal.

Putting that aside, sorry Asagne you're not here with us, I hope the next guy that gets in your place will not get caught and is not bought.

Pizzaman Pizzaman

Very good animation, especially when we count in this the Newgrounds debut. Good story. If possible, try getting some more sounds.

With those animation skills I think it shouldn't be too hard to find interested people :). Sounds need more *oomph* . But very good animations presenting what is happening to everybody. Loved the ending. I mean, everybody was expecting him to mutate or eat whole pizza or something... and there it was, along with Pizzamans dismay.

I usually don't subscribe to anything, but I'm itching to see where you go from here.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

+ for animation in movies and most sound effect, simple yet expressive for collab.

- minus for some people attaching ear piercing sound effects, bad for speakers and my ears.

The Exam The Exam

I didn't click on anything, got A+... in the end it said I have A+ in "Worst Grades"... I don't understand T_T

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

This should be frontpaged, not only cause its good (seen only 3 shorts yet thou), but also cause I want it to be there to remind me of checking it.

Thank you for the callendar ^^.

P.S.
If you feel like being gods or something, how about linking the flash to external clock and programming it so it doesn't allow people to watch other flashes until the proper day comes...
On the other hand, being able to put a treat in Advent Callendar for later is a good will exercise.

So what do you think:
Better with auto deny or free treat for all? :)

Status Quo Status Quo

Can't even begin to describe the concept behind this:

1. Feels like when's he is looking through the mirror, he is actually looking at me. Or is it just that he reflects the emptiness that an average man feels, that imperfection which keeps him uncomfortable, tired and unable to move further in his life, even limiting his dreams. What is he missing... what will happen when he is whole again? Will he settle for a normal life or follow the yellow brick road of destiny?

2. Fencing prodigy, been long in the study of his art to the point the ritual turned into a boring routine. Yet he decides to tackle his dead ambition, spending all he can for it, although people he look up to keep bringing up that he is missing... something? They don't tell him and he cannot progress his art further without it. However, involuntarily, help comes with the aid of someone whom he never met before. But that knowledge will change more than he asks for.

I'd like to praise artist for His skills that He put into this painting/drawing, but I'm afraid my expertise allows me only speculate on the level of dreams and fables for this one. I'll just try and say that I enjoy the scenery being basked in the lights of the morning and Your protagonist's "tired of this life/day already" face.

beastkid7 responds:

I'm glad I'm getting the point across, and greatfull that you enjoyed it. Thank you for the kind words!

I think a large part of the pleasure I derive from my art is having people speculate. Like in a book were things aren't clearly defined. You have to use your own imagination to fill it in. But the author points you in the right direction.

Pikachu, I Choose You! Pikachu, I Choose You!

What you see is what you... become?

The picture is kind of nice, grotesque...

If the title words are bein spoken by the "person" in the picture, we can clearly see a jest paroding all pokemon players, connected by the idea that most pokemon players might be believed to be fat, ugly and childish (despite being adult, which might be suggested by the "body hair" in shape of small spots)

all in all, nice submission.